<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 05, 2008
Loading..


The rightful owner has finally gained access back to this blog!


Anyway school's great, enjoyable really.
Except for a couple of classes who try their ways with me.
Other than that, staff's friendly and fun, esp the newbies.
Crazy bunch of ppl in the staffroom, but outside they put up their fierce front. And afterschool we cab back, hangout for lunch and stuff...
I hope they will post me back.



By the way, I really miss nafa!
The people and the environment. Missed it loads.
I wonder how you guys are doing?



And the june holidays were great.
Shopping and movies with the girls, Langkawi islanding with cousins, and gearing up for school. I think it was pretty well spent.
Ask me if you want to view pictures :)



Anyway, happy birthday Evan teo! Hope you liked our victorian present :)

Yours Truly ♥ Saturday, July 05, 2008