Summertime Treasures

I simply hate walking around in Singapore.
The weather kills really.
Even with an umbrella, the heat still gets into you.
Why can't it be like Spring or Winter right now?
At least there's an extra reason to flaunt some Winter or knit-wear fashion. haha.
Someone told me today that if we don't save the earth of global warming in 50 years time, we'll run out of Oil, Salt, Sugar, and etc. Oh please! I'll just be 65 years old by then. I still need to carry on living.
So, PLEASE WEAR GREEN on Saturday. Or better, on any other day :)
Save the earth by using less internet and switching on lights only when necessary.
Anyway, here's a picture that described our fun last week.

Piano Festival 2007. Went for 2 concerts.
Nettle & Markham's duet concert with Joby and Evan. Great duo :)
Sunday night's Valentina Lisitsa. Goddess-like fingers. She plays at the speed of lightning man.
A video of her playing Beethoven's Emporer Concerto.
Chopsticks :)

Glitter artwork and her collection of bears @ Evanny darling's place before the concert. Oh and we had japanese dinner with diva Christoven @ MOF.
Met FangYi dear @ Clarkequay today to buy Evan's present. We then walked all the way to Cityhall and Bugis from there. Finally got her something nice. And she made me do this feather-duster thing and somehow she caught some dude's attention. haha.

Other than those lame talks of hers, here's some other stuff we did :)
I know this is out of point but,

I'm suddenly missing my spec-ky days!