<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Pink Lady




I didn't do much today, except the usual stuff like watching morning shows "MarthaStewart" and "DebbieTravis".

Then, Charis came over to my place to do some colouring. She dressed up as a princess! Complete with a princess outfit, earrings and a Tiara. Gosh! And she totally hates it when people call her 'cute', cos its quite offensive to her, its like calling her 'ugly'. But anyway she loves princessy pinkish stuff. Really sweet. She even gave me a sticker!



Eileen sent me an artwork of us today but it was supposed to be a surprise for EvanTeo. It's called Meego. It's quite a tiring job though. I'll post it up when the time is right.



Got myself to do some Meego after that too. Here's the finishing product.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..


Joby's victorian, Dora goes to Hawaii, Evanny's date, and Jwen goes on a Picnic! I can't help it but we all look so funny in there. LOL.




Random thoughts:
There are so many things to praise and thank God for.
Family. True Friends. Church. A job settled. Clothes bags shoes. Cellphone.Labtop.TV.Bible Study. Sunrise and sunset. A Safe country. Nice home. Ministries.
God has always been there to give me strength whenever I need Him. And I thank him for that.




Goodnight world :)

Yours Truly ♥ Wednesday, July 04, 2007