<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 29, 2007
But





Having a recent craving for really fattening food.
Ice creams, cakes, creamy stuff, sweets, etc. People who invented such food are geniuses!




Anyway it's BACK TO SCHOOL.
Our very very last and final year here. I think I'm going to miss it when we graduate! But hey, we've only just begun our first week at school so, heck. Work and assignment's been piling up already.
Not to mention more piano practices needed.




Apart from that, Dora Evan Jobyna Yanqiu and I have been made into a group for our school opera project on Friday. Its really exciting to work on a musical with them! But apparently we have only 5 members while the other has 8. Weird isn't it?


I really wonder why....





Yesterday was teaching piano day.
And I think I'd never make a good teacher. I made my first student R.ann cry. She said I give too much work so she's stressed. I felt bad, but at the same time I must stress that I didn't give her ANY homework la! All was done during lesson time only what.

And yeah hell struck again at 2pm when Beatr*ce came.
Oh my god how I dread her. I must admit she's not bad for a Grade 2 but nowhere near child prodigy status yet.
As for yesterday's lesson, I asked her what Allegro meant and she replied : 'Slow and Draggy'. She was obviously trying to get onto my nerves again. I told her the correct answer and then she said "Ohhhhhhhh.." lasting 7 seconds. Oh my god she's practically the female version of Denise the Manice!!!

Whatever it is, I think my best and most teachable student is still Ethel. But unfortunately she's still recovering from Dengue.




Churched and Towned with Yawen today.
It was a shopping spree for her while I was just her mascot.
Really tiring shopping with her man! But luckily dad drove us back and we fell asleep in the car.







Another week to start. And I agree with Evan that though its just the first week at school, it's really draining! Gosh imagine 14 more weeks...



Yours Truly ♥ Sunday, July 29, 2007