
|
 |
 |
| Tuesday, January 09, 2007 |
|
Bites of Life.
Alright it's the 2nd day of school! but what great way to start it off with Harmony Lecture and yeah, somemore lectures on chordal harmony and stuff... And then! followed by NIE. Pooooff!! All that hideous travellings, but fortunately with the company of friends like Evan, Jobyna and Dora :)
New lecturer in NIE. No longer PeterStead. She's JuneWong, our new entertaining lecturer. Really funny and hyped about her stories on teaching. and you know, I havent practised the piano solidly for 2 weeks. Hope my PS tmr will be a breeze though. :(
I shall now endeavour to write everyone a Birthday Wish this year. I know I failed to do so last year, but I promise! I will....with the help of a very powerful book I found.
Lastly, Happy Birthday to Amy Tham! Hope you liked the present and the wrapping paper from us. haha :)
|
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Tuesday, January 09, 2007 |
|
|
 |
 |
|