Impressionistic. It's finally the month of December! The week's been fine at school, although some 'making use of people' situations and copycats. Maybe I'm just someone easy to get at or is it just me? I may laugh about it but somehow I feel upset. It simply makes me feel ultimately dumb and useless. "Dont get pushed around. Just be brave and show a black face, like me...haha." - Citation source of Xinyee. Great and speaking of XY, she finally met up with me on Thursday. and that's to accompany her on a shopping binge, vice versa. Got a couple of presents done. =) I didnt least expect that little of Band Direction anyway. *Sorry for that random sentence Met up with Fiona and Jasmine today at Orchard. Jasmine was looking for stuffs for her Prom. Like so unfair! I've never been to Prom in my Life!! Anyway we hogged the streets till we were tired. We shall do more shopping soon! =)
Psalm 38 : 4 - 6 My guilt has overwhelmed me like a burden too heavy to bear My wounds fester and are loathsome because of my sinful folly I am bowed down and brought very low; all day long i o about mourning