<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 20, 2006
Serenade


Back to Monday. A good start to the week though. =)
Aural, Harmony, Composition to complete. Sadness.


Chorus with our Christmas hymns again.
Mini Early Advertisement.
NAFA Christmas concert - 19 dec.
Any Tom, Jane or Harry are welcomed.


Anyway some people say I'm putting on weight.
You know who you are...grrrr..
Nevermind it's good to have truthful comments. Thank you.
Better plan an exercise schedule and eat less for lunch &dinner.
And did I mention, I ran on the spot for 15 mins last saturday?
Nearly died and vomitted! maybe cos my stamina's died down =(


We watched a super interesting piano video during class.
It's about an international piano competition. Love it.
Hit the stores at Plaza Singapura with Evanny and Joby.
Still Planning and hunting for christmas presents.
Current presents list is 7. no worries, it's a season of giving and sharing anyway, and to remember the birth of Christ.
Sorry to guys in cell, only chocolates.
I'm no chauvinist, just that I'm damn broke. haha




Commuter with korean pianist, mainly 20th century repertoire.


and yes dora, it's P-A-P-A-D-U-M.
At least that's how u pronounce it. lol =D



Yours Truly ♥ Monday, November 20, 2006