<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 27, 2006
Glides


Fun at Fuji Ice Skating ring.
My bro forced me to go along since he said I was gaining weight
and in any case my supposed 'BF' would suffer tremedously carrying me. How superficial. Am I that fat?


Anyhow, since today's a school holiday, the ring was packed with school ppl. I glided most of the time at 0.5 km/hr.
A definite lousy skater.
However all that fun has to pay some price.
Twisted my knee when I collided into someone,
and *KA-BOOM! then sprained my knee.



Damn. Swollen till my knee looks like trotters now
It better heal in 2 days.
Cos' I still have cycling and skating to do with my dear friends!



Or maybe I should just stick to Piano,

Yours Truly ♥ Friday, October 27, 2006