
|
 |
 |
| Wednesday, September 20, 2006 |
|
Idiocrasies.
I'd be such an idiot if I told you not to read my blog, but I keep blogging daily.
Imsostressedimsostressedimsostressedimsostressed imsostressedimsostressedimsostressedimsostressed imsostressedimsostressedimsostressedimsostressed
Having a Love-hate situation right now. I love NAFA. but Hate the exams and portfolios. Fullstop.
Decided to do some work outside yesterday, but not much was done. Did a tiny little bit of portfolios at Pacific Company Cafe yesterday with Evan, and we were back in school again by evening. Eating laughing bitching bimboing critisizing.
Stayed home today but here I am, blogging instead. And know what? I cant believe I just went out to buy lunch without my eye liner! haha.
[ God looks down from heaven on the entire human race; He looks to see if there is even one with real understanding, one who seeks God. - Psalms 53:2 ] |
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Wednesday, September 20, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|