
|
 |
 |
|
The Raven
Ive had a rather bad week. Not really, but mainly from Wednesday onwards. Damn all those portfolios and tests.
I just hate it lahhh... I hate today especially. Someone pissed me off for no reason. Okay he/she didnt do anything offensive but I was just pissed. So the unlucky you, sorry I chose to vent it on you. But Im over with it already so dont worry =)
Brass class. Another terrible playing session. I totally suck at Brass. Then worse of all, I was again pissed with the teacher. Call me insane or whatever, I'm just angry with the teacher. Fullstop.
Is the Dr K*n's workload driving us all nuts? Or is it just me. I dont know. Her Seminar was rather stupid. I have totally no idea what to do for her lectures now that everything's jumbled up and confusing.
Then I failed Harmony. Hate it. I'm in no mood at all.
Principal Study. Exam's drawing nearer but I've yet to touch on my Butterfly Etude. And my Scarlartti sonata sounds awesomely horrible.
Okay I'm done with RANTING...
Had a really long break today. So I visited Evan's house. Intended to practise piano and watch shows there, but I ended up playing with her soft toys instead. She has en enormous collection of Winnie the Poohs I tell you. Freaky.
Evan's HAPPY Family


.. . . . . . . . . . . Stressed.. but it'll soon be over right? Endure people =) |
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Friday, August 18, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|