<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 26, 2006
Gravity


Been having a hectic week.
Mentally and physically drained.
Doctor's work is killing us softly but fast.
Deadlines to meet so soon.
ARGH


Well yesterday's brass class was alright.
Chromatic scales and arpeggios for exams.
I can't even manage the ones for piano exam.
Man, and the 3rd valve is stuck.

Hogged Marina Square after that with Evan and Joby.
Presents found. =D
And the pair of high black wedges from Novo too.
I feel so guilty for being such a hefty spendthrift!!


Wore them for Piano performance and I felt rather out of place.
Think I'll just put that pair aside for now.
Like what Evan said, it'll come to great use some other day.
But anyhow, all of us did fine though I missed Joby's performance.
Ahhh sorry girl! I bet you did great too. =)
And some not-so constructive comments but I'll forsake that.


Met Fangyi n Eric at Causeway after that.
Had dinner at Swensens cos we couldnt decide a proper place in time.
Anyway its been a long long time since I met them and its nice talking to them =)
I've yet to meet up with alot of other friends.
I miss you all!


Mom, if you're reading this,
just to let you know I'm a hardworking girl in school.
Im stressed to the brim now u know!
So *ahem*, I need Retail Therapy. =D
Yours Truly ♥ Saturday, August 26, 2006