<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 05, 2006
The ADAMS Family.

Yesterday was a great revelation for NAFA's sport's day.
Fun and laughters, better than last year's.
Yanqiu drove Koonern Evan and I into Sentosa.
A rather patient steady driver I would say. =)
And sorry for taking a japanese map instead.


























Koonern







































Evan Koonern Yanqiu




































Evan


























Noella Esther Koonern Adeline



























Our telematch game team name.
The Adam's Family.
Cos Adams is our head of music in NAFA. So there u go.Nice name eh.haha
Were one of the 2 other music teams out of 5 in total.
The other led by Dr Goh, team named Con Brio.
Won a couple of games with so much laughter and tears.
Jeremy was sporting enough to dress up as the Hot Hawaiin Babe, whom we named Pamela, Anderson, with big boobs that is.
haha




























Jeremy as hawaiin babe "Pamela"



























































Angela Steph Evan
























Us and Dr Tan and Dr Kan



























Beach Hunk and Babe were terrible.
One with a big afro hairdo, the other who dances like a _____.
kinda reminds me of bartop dancing though.


The whole lot of us played Captain's ball after that.
Ages since I last exercise I think.
Anyhow, the Chairlift back was fun.
Evan Rit and I took the same chair.
While Samuel Weikang and Sihan were behind us.
Beautiful sight of the trees and sea.







































Im burning from skin deep to the outest layer.Argh.

Time to get down to Kan-work!


Stole some pics.
Photo credits to : Evan and Angela.

Yours Truly ♥ Saturday, August 05, 2006