
|
 |
 |
|
So here goes. Another week of __________.
The World Cup. ITALY WON. (thanks to jamie and don for smsing while I was happily asleep) Yay. Actually I dont mind if France won as well. Afterall,I was already damn heartbroken when Brazil lost, Then England, then Germany. BRAZILLLLLL. *sniffs*
Anyway, we had a massive loss of brain fluid again during choir. I tell you, whenever we sing "Cum Sancto", I'll feel lots of blood rushing up to my brain. It feels terrible.
Eudora Evan and Joby dears had a great discussion about some "pretty lads" in front of us. It was really funny. haha
For once, I had the motivation to take out that trumpet, and try practising it. Oh wells, I still need LOTS of practise. Christoven said my lips turned purple soon after practising. AHHH, I feel as if I'm dying soon. Okay I'm lying again. haha I wonder when I'll ever become teeth-less due to all the excessive lies.

Okay, so the ever-nice-me waited for Evan's PS to end, before heading to the Esplanade to get some tickets. Intended to do some research at the Esplanade Library, but sadly to no avail. As always~ And it was so nice of her to dump that GHOSTLY picture in my bag. I got a shock of my life when I reached home. YUCKS.
Goodnight
|
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Monday, July 10, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|