<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 01, 2006
Hysterical

Friday.
A great swift to an end this week.
Well, I've been having massive loss of brain fluid.

Evan was so late to meet me I tell you...She'll be labeled the LATE QUEEN II from now on, Dora still unbeaten.

Anyway,we saw this cute lil' boy in the train.
Thought you phaedophiles might wanna see.





Brass class was alright..Adams is nice and funny.
I'm playing the cornet..And I sound extremely terrible at it
Eileen!! I need your help
Or maybe any brass players? If you're willing =)

I have to remember to sterilize the mouthpiece,And the WHOLE instrument.
It smells so metallic now.

So, we had to bring our beloved newly-assigned brass instruments back home.I wanted to put mine in my bag. As in literally just the instrument without its casing. WAHAHA.Joby's was the funniest, since her's is a baritone.
Apparently, we tried fitting her's into the bag too!!
Nice.





























Way home was irritating.
I've never seen such a stupidly-bimbotic couple.
unfortunately, the girl was jumping hysterically up and down in front of me,while hugging and kissing her BF.
And she's fat.
( Not that I detest Fat people, but please, if you're heavy, don't keep jump in the train or lift. ONCE IS ENOUGH. It scares me! )
And much more they did
*censored*
GRRRR everyone in the cabin was so pissed with them.Well I managed to take pics, but they seem so blur, cos they were jumping I think.

So, I will not post the pic up here.




Yours Truly ♥ Saturday, July 01, 2006