<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 30, 2006
God is Omnipotent.


And how true that is. HE's so powerful, and his presence fills everywhere.


Well today, Pastor Raymond from Sydney came to preach the sermon.
He's really funny.
Anyhow, I shared with Sister Kelly about Jesus healing my mom this morning through Pastor's prayer. And my knee cap that went thru surgery few years back.
Praise God!


Well, she started sharing about how non-believers and believers pass on. Okay sensitive subject, so nvm.
And she said she gave up her million-dollar company few years back to serve full-time in church, and how the Lord blessed her in return. People have evil thoughts on making it big, and thinking that making money surpasses everything.
Money to them means, MORE luxury, MORE friends and enemies, MORE authority.
I think this thought did cross my mind many times.
But now I know Money is indeed important, but to a certain extent.
We should never let our Greed for Money surpass God.



Because God is :
Omnipotent
Omnipresent
Omniscient
Immutable.




And I thank Him for being my saviour, and the light in my life.
Amen!



Ah wells, nice day at church.
AnywayJarren followed Jamie Daryl and I downtown after that. He wanted to get some DVDS about John Williams at the Esplanade. Then we had dinner at Swensens. Daryl was kinda pissed with the service there cos they totally forgot to take down his order, and till we all finished our food, he was still left starving.
HAHA.
poor thing.




This friday Sports day right?
I feel like going ice skating. =D
Yours Truly ♥ Sunday, July 30, 2006