<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 09, 2006
Tempest.

I love Beethoven's Tempest Sonata.
It's so full of character and dramatic lyrical melodies.
Wow, sounds like some kinda Dr Kan Essay.


Brass Studies in the morning.
DarrenSim was our lecturer.
I must comment he has flawless skin
and is a darn hygenic person.
But we only introduced ourselves for our first lesson.
And he thought "Jwen" was some korean name..
Errrrm.

Anyway, we had 5 more hours to spare
before Piano performace class started.
Joby had an appointment.
Dory Charmaine and I watched Bridget Jone's Diary at the lib.
Piano Performance class was specially for MOE year 1-3 ppl.
So again,
we did some intro.
Yeah. What a day.
YAWN.

Dory and I trying to look skinny in that convex mirror at NTUC
and all that milk powder behind.
















Sexy feet owned by Joby Dora and I. Yikes*
















Nice place to get your kids hair cut.




















Have a great weekend ahead to all.
=D
Yours Truly ♥ Friday, June 09, 2006