<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 23, 2006
Spastic

I cant buzz a stupid F note.
Ah well, it's Dora's fav. Brass teacher's last lesson with us.
Then it'll be taken over by R.Adams.
Sniffs*



Dora Evan and I headed down to Orchard.
we didnt go home empty handed (grins)
And we slacked and ate at Wheelock Place.
It was a fun time gossiping and talking about some "Saggy-tarius" thing.
Love their crappiness =D

I was just in time to meet Fangyi for cycling.
HAHA time for some leniet exercise.
But after like 30 mins, we started guarding William's house again,
talking about uh, loads of stuff again.
I guess the only update I get is from her and Eileen.
Damn I'm so outdated.

And blar blar..
the day goes on...
I guess no one has any interest for what I blog,
because I'm basically one boring blogger.
*YAWN*



So I'll let the pictures do the talking instead.




















































" To you it has been granted on behalf of Christ,
not only to believe in Him,
but also to suffer for His sake. "
- Philippians 1:29



HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL.





Yours Truly ♥ Friday, June 23, 2006