<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 10, 2006
Opus Dei.
.
I just watched the CNA documentary on Opus Dei and the Da Vinci code.
Been following up on these Da Vinci code docs every week.
It's nice =)
There were some questions left unanswered though:
.
What is Opus Dei?
.
Does the Priory of Sion really exist??
.
What about the alternative gospels that arent in the New Testament?
Like as how Brown wrote that Jesus did not appear in the flesh, because flesh is evil, so they rejected the Old Testament?
.
Gosh, Chiem-a-logy.Haha nvm.
All I know is Jesus is Alive!
and nothing can break my believes for Him.
Particularly not the Da Vinci Code book
.
.
Anyway, to deviate alittle,
I'm still thinking what Christoven wrote in his blog.
.
" think there was something nice in jwen's blog. it says, the best husband a woman can find is an archeologist. why ? cuz the older she gets, the more interested her husband is to her~ haha ... a bit cold .... "
.
Huh... I dont get it at all.

.
Ah Wells,
Daryl's having a cold war with his GF.
and he's making such a big fuss over it now.
Like c'mon lah.
I dont understand why some people want such things to happen,
especially over minor stuff.
and then not be able to sleep,eat,drink,shit or whatever.
Shit?err that sounds wrong.
.
I agree with Jamie.
Sometimes I pitty those guys,
who have Girlfriends with stupid attitudes.
Acting so "teh" and expecting people to accomodate them,
cos they think their princess PEA.
Hey, just dump them lah.
HAHA no offence really.
you know I dont mean it. =D

Yours Truly ♥ Saturday, June 10, 2006