
|
 |
 |
|
Nostalgic Symphonies.
Dvorak's New World Symphony makes me nostalgic. Tchaikovsky's Symphonies too. Weird. Why am I talking about symphonies when I'm taking Lieder as an elective. Lieder has been changed to Group C : Wednesday
**************************************************************** Anyway, it was another fun day at NAFA. I'll only and ONLY write compliments about NAFA now in my blog. Hello to all NAFA friends, lecturers and administrative ppl out there. =D So if anyone's trying to "sabo" us or anything, no chance at all!! heh heh.
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MUSIC. We've got reports to do but fortunately, Ms Lim was understanding.
HARMONY LECTURE. I got called by Mr yap again for answering some Appoggiatura question, Embarressment again.

PEPPER LUNCH with Evan Dora Shixuan WK Fairul Laurel. costs a bomb but nvm, it was fun playing " masak masak" with the food. GELARE Another session of fattening food. Ice creams and Waffles.
Oh and we saw UTT today at PS. err well not "We" but Fairul only. Kinda random~
And so again, my entry shall end abruptly here. Good Evening. *****************************************************************
|
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Tuesday, June 13, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|