<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 05, 2006
June Ramblings.

I've been selected for :
1) Concert Band Direction
2) Traditional Chinese Music

as my electives for Year 2.
What?? Chinese music....arghhh..
And that lesson starts tmr.


Yeah so I'm back in school.
Preparing my grave by starting off with a speech by Adams.
Worthless.
And I heard he went to the gym for half an hour today before the briefing.
*Hmm Ponders*

anyway, I so miss NAFA and the environment.
Yah right.
And this cute little boy was playing Maple's story near the lift.
























Awww cute right?!!
(WARNING! I'm not a Paedophile)

Yup after the briefing,
Dora, Evan and I decided to drop by Bugis.
Tired but still willingly able to crap a little.




Yours Truly ♥ Monday, June 05, 2006