
|
 |
 |
|
Explicit content
Stressed out. But I still find time to blog. So contridicting.
Dr Kan's work is killing me. And today was rather boring for me. I should have rejoiced when Aural was cancelled today. Evan was sick, so she left for home earlier. Take lotsa care!
Anyway, I'm playing Haydn's Sonata again this friday. And I havent prepared a single bit. Great. Even for Dr Kan's concert programme proposal. which is like due tmr. and still, she'll say REDO... right Joby? We're all like stressed out music freaks. Yada yada. I've so much to complain about School. But I think I better stop here and keep those comments to myself, before people start cursing me.
It's so horrible. The rest of the MOE ppl would have made such wonderful teachers. Even as conductors. I bet the class hates me. I know they hate me, all that 'sabotage' during Sight singing today. I hate it! I'm going to throw my face as an MOE next monday during chorus. Damn it. Anyway, Eudora, you Rock,
Piano Festival this weekend. Wheee. =) |
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Wednesday, June 28, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|