
|
 |
 |
|
The Erlking.
Schubert Schubert Schubert
I dont know but I find somethings in school rather annoying. And having a stupidly-organised timetable is so bad. Especially on thursdays. 4 Main modules.
There's Dr Kan, and her passion for giving more work. I'm going mad with music. MAD WITH MUSIC.
Then, Karen Wong and her antics for Harmony tutorial. She's really nice and understanding. While Eric Watson was rather...errr.... nonsensical during Aural lesson. I noticed he liked to go "Yiam ti da dam", when he sings out a passage. like Wow.
Ok on a happier note, at least I had some friends who perked me up during lectures. Joby Dora Charmaine, and a new girl ShiXuan.
Speaking of new people in class, there's two new MOE in Year 2. Koonern and Yun something. Sorry I forgot her name, but she's really nice. We went to collect history books tog, and she told me about stuff in NAFA and bla bla.
Rachel called me seconds ago. There's a fellowship outing to the Bowling alley this sunday. Yay! Long time since I last bowled. Oh well funny things happened during the convo. LOL.
And I'm having a massive brain-storming session, writing testimonials for Audrey. 1000 words. I love doing that if it helps kill time faster. =D
|
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Thursday, June 08, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|