<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 22, 2006
Mamed.

Or whatever you call that.
I couldnt read what the PS examiner wrote.
Is there someone specialised in reading such hand-writing??
Yeah and that examiner so stingy..
Damnn one more mark...
Yeah anw, I'm satisfied with it.
Just satisfied with a B.
I hope my other results are fine.

Evan was desperately looking for slippers.
By hook or by crook.
We browsed thru the WHOLE of bugis.
Haha.
Ok so see for yousrelf what Evan and I did today.



The one you see on the left makes you loose appetite.
So put your concentration on that hot babe on the right.

Unless you're planning a Diet programme.
wahaha.
Yours Truly ♥ Monday, May 22, 2006