<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 20, 2006
Lighthouse

Just returned home from Miracle Healing Service.
Great annointing in the church today.
Honestly, I had a swollen ant bite on my left foot during the zoo trip.
And yeah, thru Gospelighter's prayer, its no longer painful!
And the swell disappeared, leaving only a thin line.
Thank you, Jesus.


Yup and yesterday,
I went back to WDL secondary.
Skipped the Band Passing-out parade though.
Ms Yong wanted my O level Paintings back fr SYF comp.
Meanwhile, I saw Shiwei and Sarah's artwork displayed at the lobby.
Real nice.

>Shiwei



















>Sarah





















Just received a message saying brother Rico's mom passed on.
Rejoice she is safely in God's arms and has gone home to be with the Lord..
Will pray for him and his dad to have strength to get back on their feet.
=)



Yours Truly ♥ Saturday, May 20, 2006