
|
 |
 |
|
Infrastructure of Life.
Happy Birthday to Eileen, Jarren,DaWei (if im not wrong). Heh heh. Anyone's birthday will suffer with their pics on my blog. From now on.
Hearts out to you Eileen!!

. . . . . . And to Jarren ...

. . . Like I've said, no one escapes this Photo-birthday thing on my blog. Including you, cousin. Oh and did I mention you look like a Mafia here. oops =\

. . . . . Gave Cell group a miss today. Wells, I'll be going next week. Cos' it was really boring at the Esplanade. Urghhh..
Celebrated Jarren's Bday. Before that, my cell friends sang him a Bday song during Church, and he blushed. Wahaha. Then his bunch of school mates came for some partyin the evening. I left for Jamie's house anyway. Both of us watched shows and stuff. Hees. Fun.
Awww.. and poor Evan's got Ulcers!! I know its really painful! Grrrrr... Will Pray for you. And God will Heal you in no Time. =)
[Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. ] [ Proverbs 4:23]
|
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Sunday, April 09, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|