*
Harmony
Yay. Exam's tmr.
And I'm excited??
Nah just being enthu cos I didnt study at all.
Ok I may touch abit on modulations and melodic minor later.
Hey Jwen, be prepared to flung Harmony exam!!
*
Concert Attendance exam.
The coolest exam!! How I wish tmr's exam's like that.
Jobyna and I seemed to be the first to complete the paper.
So we stood outside the recital hall,
thinking why others have so much to write.
Ok I admit, I wrote largely, crap.
*
Was talking to Fiona yestd.
Really nice person to talk to,
as in if you want to get updated about religion or anything,
Find her! knowledgable..haha.
Oh relink the christian website to me too.
Thanks =)
*
*
*
Some Vocabulary Enhancement today.
Noun : Evan
* Evanify
* Evanition
* Evanology
* Evanification
* Evanissimo
* Evaner
* Evanary/ Evanaly
* Evaning
Credits to Evan, Samuel, Fairul, Mark, Nuz.
*
*
[ Stay tuned for more....]