Ephiphany.
.
Just got back from the gruelling cab-waiting.
Argh. Pissed with Shenton Way's taxis.
Anyway, we had history presentation today.
And bad news, our final presentation's next wednesday!!
hurr..... plus all the portfolios and stuff....so dead..
*
.
Ok fast forward, to St. Hilda's Band concert.
Evan Audrey Steph Weikang Fhairil Leetung
Yongrui me and Access-course ppl went.
Some NAFA people performed,
Mark, Samuel, YiFeng, Fairul, etc.....
Samuel was resident conductor for St.Hilda's Alumni band.
Cool right.
He was really emotional while conducting. =)
The main band and alumni did well.
As in, it was nice and entertaining.
More light hearted pieces.
*
Ehhh and I was wondering and recalling,
What did WDL band 2004 grads promised once?
To create an alumni band right......
but sigh....sadly no one has the time.
It'll be cool yah...
but I think I've long lost touch with my flute already.
=]
.
Ok so after the concert,
Samuel came to thank us for coming.
Then we all decided to go " Lao Ba Sa".
Didnt eat though.
Evan and I decided to take a cab home, but flagging it to no avail.
So we took a train to Douby ghout and waited for cabs again.
We finally got one, after 2 hours of waiting.
heees...
*
I'm so tired lor...after all the running and waving for cabs..
First time I'm blogging at 1 aM.
*APPLAUSE*