<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 21, 2006
Dashboard Confessionals

Aural skipped.
Chiong-ed Singapore Arts Scene and History grp ports.
Wahhh...


Attended the grp presentation by ZhengYi XueYuan and Jose.
Very entertaining indeed.
Luckily, I wasnt really seen in the video.

Met up with Fangyi, Shiying, Chaihui and Eric.
All in good conditions. lols
So we ate at Marina Sq's Secret Recipe.
Sat and chatted for a long while.
Surprising thing man..
Fangyi told me Eric's cousin (whom I also know)..
*winks* likes my cousin.
What a small world.

Though you two are in such a far away place,
my large antenas are still working well k.=\
So what if they really got together?
Worse still, Eric and I will become distant relatives.
Wahaha..Not cool...

Anyway, we shifted to the Esplanade after that.
Country music today.
Didnt really interest me though.




Yours Truly ♥ Friday, April 21, 2006