<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Harmony Tutorial
Just passed Harmony. So screwed.
Portfolios, projects, Portfolios, more more projects.
The deadlines are drawing closer.
And stress level is getting higher.

Evan Jobyna dora and I had lunch at Sunshine pasta shop.
Intended to do our Fidelio Opera project but the video wasnt available today.
Practiced piano in NAFA instead.
Saw some unfamiliar faces there, auditioning I guess.
Got distracted to play Samuel's trumpet after awhile.
Evan learned how to buzz* today!
Good work, for a first timer.
Played Nuzli's flute after awhile.
Been some time since I touched a flute. Since Sec.4 in Band I think?

Samuel Sihan Evan and I decided to eat 'dou hua' after that.
Not really full, so discussed on eating at the new Donut shop next.
Apparently, we kinda got distracted to Burlington Square Apartments, where I heard Richard Adams live.
The place was Awesome!
Built in with a nice pool and all the facilities.

Once Evan and I set foot back in NAFA,
We started rushing through our Aural work.
Yohanna hates incompleted work. Hurrr...


Was late to meet Don today.
Argh! Sorry dude.
Anyway, he passed me the gifts Xinyee brought back from Bangkok.
Thanks a lot girl.
I'm so touched... =)
Don was in a real good mood today he treated me coffee at Delifrance.
Was like, wahhh...once in a blue moon mans.
Told him what's been happening lately
Ah wells, just hope for the best

S.N.O.W at Tampines Lighthouse Church tmr night.
Before that, audition.
Great, then it'll be the weekends.


Yours Truly ♥ Thursday, March 16, 2006