Tauntered
,
Ive no idea whats been going on these days.
Sensitive? or whatever you want to call it.
But some people have been giving me weird responses and stuff.
And its rather contridicting when one moment they feel like talking to you,
and then they don't.
Ok nvm, I'm a walking contridiction myself.
Guess I shall just take it as it is, and leave things up to God.
No point brooding over it. =)
Met up with Fangyi and Eileen yestd at Bugis.
So Glad to see them again.
Anw, They came over to my place to collect "Full House" DVD. Had fun.
Was having a splitting headache in the morning.
Left the rest who went to eat muffins.
Then, NAFA library.
Instead, Evan and I watched movies as usual.
While the rest were burying their heads in books.
Right.
Met up with Samuel and Weikang after that at Heeren.
4 of us, eating Wanton there.
Ehh...and loads more of crappy stuff they did while at TAKA too.
All felt so exhausted when we sat at Secret Recipe.
Ok so now I'm back home.
Left my Aural book in school.
Another boring day at School tmr.
Sighhhh....
.
.
[ Promise of Strength and Restorations. ] .
1 Peter 5:10