<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 18, 2006
Sophisticated.


Giving Miracle Service a miss tonight.
Not feeling very well.
Slept from 1-6pm today
A break of record. Phew*

Anyway, dear Fiona just told me there'll be a Cell group Divisional skit tmr at church.
Arghh. Skit? Acting? hur hur?
Totally not my Forte.
And guess what role she gave me :
Death Punk Rocker - cum- bully.
Like.....dot dot....totally doesnt make sense!
And cos' Carrissa's not coming tmr.
She'd fit that role well --> she's a Bassist.
But nevermind, I'll do it tmr.
I'm sporting k. haha.


Rest of the family just went for Jarren's Guitar competition.
Pray that God will give him courage to play well onstage later.

I just learnt that Charles from my primary sch joined Singapore Idols.
The guy whom I didn't really like then.
He got in?? errr.....errrr....
Anyway, I wonder how Williana's Idol Auditions went.

Yours Truly ♥ Saturday, March 18, 2006