Nostalgia
Tuesday Harmony Lecture.
Don was asking me what I learn for Harmony , in music.
Errrm Cadences, Chords, Melodic decoration, bla bla..
" So easy what.."
Like what does a Rock Guitarist like him know how much I suffer for harmony?
Lunch at the usual place near school.
Oh! and I was busy making a card for Stacey yesterday cos she's going back to the States.
Sobs...
Some remainder of materials, so decided to do some cards for Evan Jobyna Dora and Char.
Sloppy work but nvm. =P
Evan and I visited Suntec City.
Shopped around. Felt really exhausted.
Then headed to Marina Square cos there were more shops there.
Set my eyes on this white khaki pants at Mango.
Will drag my mom there soon to get it. Hoho.
Last stop was Creative shop.
Evan bought stickers for her MP3. cool.
And she was running wayyy late for Principal study!
Took 960 bus back to woodlands.
Horrible journey. 1 hour man.
Wanted to vomit so badly. Argh...
.
.
Everyday's getting better.
And I know God gave me the strength and courage to overcome these obstacles.
Praise the Lord!
.
.
* Reminder to NAFA music yr 1 ppl : Bring Classical Sonata Score for History Lecture tmr. =)