
|
 |
 |
|
My Redeemer Lives.
I've nothing to blog about so lets talk about my church today. Was really late for Speedlight service. Took a taxi instead. Rachel sort of gave me a wake up call and they saved a seat for me.
Usual Praise and Worship. And Brother Pacer went throught the Promises of God.
Then we had usual cell meeting. Food and Chocolates. Ehh...talked about everyone's week so far. Ok honestly, mine was a rough one. But I just told them my hardisk crashed and I had to redo some of my assignments. Despite this, Lord answered my prayers while I was in despair. HE sent my dad to fix the problem. And knowing the situation my dad and I are having, not talking to each other for about 2 months now. But my computer was rescued in an hour or so. Amen to that!
Anyway, Shannon gave an attention grabbing speech during Bible study. And I thought it was really applicable to what I'm experiencing right now. Nice.
Ok so here I am blogging and wasting time. Not even having the motivation to practise my Exam pieces, or even doing my assignments.
This wednesday : Listening Exam
[ I know my God saved the day And I know HIS word never fails And I know my God made a way for me Salvation is here. ] |
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Sunday, March 26, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|