
|
 |
 |
|
My Dreams.
Happy Birthday Julia!! Hope u'll like the flowers we gave u today. -*hugs*- Friday Aural and Singapore Arts Scene. Watched a few shows at the NAFA library with Audrey and Evan. Went back to watch somemore after lectures. Watched this really funny Hong Kong "bra" show. Louis Koo was so cute in the show lar!! Wear green somemore. Hahas.
Shopped around at Plaza Singapura, and to my surprise, saw Nuzli and Evan there. Finally found what I needed. * glees of joy.
Trip home was rather irritating. Was talking to Jamie on the phone when this bunch of Malay guys near my house were acting so... Argh!! Just annoying fellows who tried teasing me while I was on the phone. I stared hard back at them. "Like whats your problem with me talking on the phone?" (of cos I didn't say that. Didn't want to get beaten up or anything by those large fellas.) Bunch of * dumbass creatures * . Whatever. I'm pissed with such people, who don't even know me.
Anyway, I need someone like this badly..........

|
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Friday, March 03, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|