<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 09, 2006
Undesirable.

Finally.
Thursday comes to a swift end.
Wahaha. Wasn't really boring after all.

Harmony and History Tutorial.
Both extremely heavy modules to handle.
Hurrr..

NAFA Open Day.
Lunch at Kopitiam with Evan, Jobyna, Samuel, Fairul, Weikang and YongRui.
The food there has no standard.
Totally Sucks.
Samuel was such a poor victim today.
After what happened to his unfinished food. hahas
Really funny though.

Evan and I went to Sim Lim then to Bugis to shop after school.
Bought items from U2.
Was so ready to go home.
Only to realise at Orchard MRT station that I lost my Handphone.
Nearly cried lor!!!
I hurried back to Bugis.
Fortunately, it was being kept at the counter.
Phew. Thank god.

Took a long train ride back home again.
Waste my Ezlink money.

Anyway, think I saw some familiar faces on the Train back today.
Not sure though.
Probably or probably not them.
But two of them looked rather familiar.
Called up Evan to confirm how they really looked like.
Useless..cos' she only talked crap on the phone to me. hahas.
They may have recognised me though, cos' I saw them at a distance.
But nevermind.

Aural as usual ---> NOT DONE.
Fine. I'd better go complete it before Yohanna gives black face.
Yours Truly ♥ Thursday, February 09, 2006