<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 24, 2006
Sonority.
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARMAINE GOH!!
Stay Cheerful and pretty always ya?
*Hugs*


Aural.
Yohanna in not-so-great mood today.
Musicians have weird temperaments.

Lunch with Evan at Aroma Cafe.
Headed to the Esplanade to do some History work.
I'm lagging mans.
Everyone's done at least one piece of work,
And I haven't done any.
Great job, Jwen.

Taxi-ed back to school for Singapore Arts Scene.
Asian Civilisation Museum for South-East Asian Exhibition.
That tour-guide did an excellent job. Interesting indeed.

Ate with Evan, Samuel, Leetung, Mark, Yongrui.
I have to go on a strict Diet now.
Detox is a good idea.
Going Green from tmr onwards.

Supposedly to meet Fangyi today,
but really sorry girl.
Last minute things cropped up.
Another day yah?? =))

Orchard on my own at first,
But later met Don there, with 2 of his other friends.
He decided to accompany me to get some presents instead.
I was like asking him : Why do some people enjoy pissing me off?
And his simple reply : Sometimes, You dont have to give in too much. Since they take you for granted.
Wells, A Great friend to talk to.

Was talking to "Long-Lost-Touched pri sch Friend" Abel yesterday.
He was asking me about this pretty girl's photo in friendster.
And I found out she happened to be Ange Leong.- Primary sch classmate.
She's seriously changed alot. Like totally Wow now.
I believe everyone changes. Be it on appearance or character wise.
Looking back, and I laugh at those moments and memories we shared.

And I'm announcing : 3 tests taking place in March.
Raahhh... Harmony, MOA, Aural.... (Any more? )
Not forgetting all our History and Singapore Arts Scene portfolios.

Yours Truly ♥ Friday, February 24, 2006