<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 11, 2006
Sometimes Ignorance is a Blissful Thing.

Saturday.
Lesson with Ethel.
Went out for awhile with Jarren to get some things.

6pm.
Was invited to Evan's house for some church activity.
Met some of her friends at SengKang MRT.
Asked her to wait for me at the busstop though she was rather busy.
Samuel was invited too, but couldn't make it.
Weikang came one hour later.

Evan's Church friends were nice.
Very out-going and approachable.
Sang some hymns and their mini "choir" entertained the audience too.
Interesting. Nice voices.
I think I looked kinda bored , maybe cos' I didn't get enough sleep last night.

Food was not bad too. Looked like catered ones.
Anyway, think I'll be changing to my mom's church tmr.
Trying out a new environment.
Sometimes, I get kinda sick of the environment at my present one.
I need more motivation to go to Church every Sunday.
So I might be attending Light-house tmr.
Though I've been there before,
I think I shall be stagnent there soon.
Heard its a more exciting and spriritual place.


[ I'm still missing him each and every day.
And he's nowhere in sight now.
Can't I stop thinking about it?
Torment. ]
Yours Truly ♥ Saturday, February 11, 2006