<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 26, 2006
Non-Artistry

So glad.
Just recieved my 3 beloved art-works framed.
Completed them early last year.


Kinda embaressing at first when I went to select the frames last week.
Mom asked the person how I faired for my art works,
and My Uncle's friend, who owned the frame shop was like,
: " Umm still ok...can pass it off as an artist...can still be framed..no problem."
Oh my god...That's like so embarressing!!


He must have thought I threw a NAFAian's face by a thousand miles..
cos he was an Alumni there too...
but who cares,
I'm a Music student, not majoring in Art.
Haha.















































.
Yes I know they look terrible.
But anyways...
I'm damn worried about this Thursday's Harmony test.
Giving up already.
Shucks.
Why does Harmony seem to be so difficult only to me?

Everyone's having their term break.
What bout NAFA?
Arghhh...
~ Holidaysss......


Yours Truly ♥ Sunday, February 26, 2006