Life for Rent.
Was kinda late today.
Met Audrey Angela XuLian and Shasha at the busstop.
So we were equally late. hahas.
Tuesday Harmony.
Arghhh Test on Thurs. Havoc.
Had lunch with the usual gang.
Then played an oldie song on the piano with Audrey and Fairul.
Hilarious.
Talked to Steph in the prac room for awhile bout some stuff. hahas.
NAFA Library with Evan Dora Charmaine Fairul.
Didn't do much there in the discussion room.
Grrr...I think i'm failing harmony.
How how how..
Met up with Fangyi at Causeway point to study at library.
Did some harmony.
She's having tests tmr and thurs,
and then 6 weeks of holidays man!
Damn.
Grew hungry after awhile ,
so we went to eat at some Toast bread shop.
Talked about loads of our "historical" stuff.
Mostly about her Ex-s. And came to conclusions.
It's only after 3 years,
that we realised those who liked FY before became my god-brother.
so, that's 4 in total.
Recalling and questioning,
How dumb was I.....?
Stress level is near peak now.
Oh god.
Have a great day to all tmr! =))
I wont put my hands up and surrender.
There will be no white flag above my door.
I'm in love.
And always will be.