<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 05, 2006
Jeopardized

This is the third time I'm blogging.
Cos' this stupid blogger keeps disappearing after I've Blogged.

Saturday.
Had lesson with Ethel in the morning.
Met Fangyi after lunch at Causeway Point.
Planned to study and do some Music History Work at Civic Library.
She did Chemistry Notes. So hardworking~~
I was sort of distracted by smses.
Laughed at those smses though I know it was very hurting.
Fangyi found it weird of me to do so.
But it was just plain immature.
I dont know.

Aunt called to ask how I was doing.
I stood outside the library talking to her on the phone for a long time.
Nearly teared. But I knew I couldn't.
Embarressing to do so.
But anyway, I was feeling better after that.

Took a train with Fangyi to Orchard to meet Eileen on the way.
Shopped around at Far East and Wheelock Place.
Crapped and joked around,
Though Fangyi had her High-Low times.
Depression?? Probably.
hahas.
They are both really enjoyable people to talk to.

Wanted to have dinner at TAKA.
But the huge crowd made our heads spin.
So we decided to return to Causeway Point instead.
Eileen alighted at Admilralty, cos she had to attend some dinner.
I accompanied Fangyi to buy a Computer mouse.
Went home after that.

There's still History and MOA to complete.
And I havent done anything.

School's reopening tomorrow.
How Wonderful life has to be.
For once, I'm looking forward to school.

Yes and we should to Sentosa again.
So fun.
And hope to spot that 'whoever' again. wahahas.


[ I just find it very Weird now.
I'm not used to not talking to someone as important in my life as Him.
And I realised I still needed him.
More than ever.
What should I do??
I'm really at a loss.
God, Please continue to give me the strength to carry on . ]
Yours Truly ♥ Sunday, February 05, 2006