
|
 |
 |
| Monday, February 06, 2006 |
|
Dont Ever Leave Room for Regrets.
This goes out to someone in particular, and to everyone as well. The keyword is : Consequences.
Monday. Supposedly the worst day of the week after Wednesday. Hurr... Choir Practice. Halleluyah This African Tribe song sounds really nice with the Percussion instruments. Yups =)) Enjoyed it.
Principal Study with Ms Yew. Only did my Haydn Sonata Exam piece. Apparently, I forgot to bring the ever important Tchaikowsky score for Piano Performance Class. Sigh. Performing on 20 Feb. And I dont feel least prepared at all!! Doommmed...
Commuter Concert. Gamelan Ensemble by NUS and NAFA Gamelan. For once, I was awake thru' out the entire 1 hour concert. A breath of fresh air maybe. There were really nice pieces especially the last piece by the NAFA ensemble. Kinda surprised that Yanya and Natasha are in it. There were two acts by the Wayang Kulat. Very interesting indeed.
Ate at Long John with Evan after that. Jobyna had to arrive home early for dinner. We were kinda embarressed on the bus cos' of some stupid Big-Flying- Insect. Damn it. Shall not elaborate furthur. hahas. Anyways, took a taxi (as usual) back.
I just noticed some people have searched for my blog in yahoo and in blogger. Due to curiosity, I clicked on those webs and found out that there are a number of people called 'Jwen' in Singapore too! How cool is that. Like how many Jwen's do you know around? One I suppose. And that's me. Funny eh...but to my dismay, one of them I searched was a guy. Sick. 'Jwen' as a guy?? Wrong name dude. No offence, But it just sounds weird. Suggestion: Next time put a dash like ---> 'J-wen.' It looks better .hahas .
Ok starting to talk rot. But anyway, Read Fangyi's October blog entry. Dont ask me why. same reason as above. cos I started searching for my name in blogger. Yah right....Nothing to do. This is what she said in her blog :
"jwen was in band too..during sectionals..we juz run away..during break in a song.. other den toking to christ.. i would also use hand language to tok to jwen.. hahz..and tt was fun.. she always couldnt get wad i sae..but as times pass.. juz a simple hand sign.and she gets wad i mean.."
Fine whatever. I know I'm slow. Even in Simple Sign Language! Yah right Miss Wong Muffin and WeiKang? Who love to say I'm slow. Here! you got your back up source. Haha. Anyway, I really miss Fangyi Eileen Christina Tang Shiying Evan Teo bla bla.. Miss those Band days. Anyone I've forgotten to mention???
Harmony lecture tomorrow. Tuesday is such a great day cos' the lecture duration is short. Therefore, I shall wear Shorts tomorrow. |
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Monday, February 06, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|