Wednesday History, Methods of Analysis, Sight Singing. 2 whole hours of each.
Was late for History class. Met Audrey at the busstop. Equally late for History Lecture. Saw Eudora too. I think she didn't see us. She was sort of like in a daze. =)
History : Concertos.
Music Platform : Peter and the Wolf. Amazing work.
Methods of Analysis : Word Jux and Some Quantz listing.
Sight Singing : As Usual. Same scores -> Deep River and Ezekiel.
I'm so touched. Fangyi and Eileen did really nice powerpoint slides using 'Forever Friends' backgrounds for me. They wrote really touching stuff. With my present and past photos in it. Sniff~ hahas Cheered me up alot after what happened last week. Thanks alot. =) Thanks to people like Evan Wong and Jobyna for your support too!! And I give thanks to the Lord for giving me strength so far.
Read Evan's blog Quite true. And I'm trying my best not to feel any hatred already. Takes time I suppose, to clear things up.
Videoed Audrey Playing the Piano today too. She was telling about how embarressed she was. Hahas. so cute.
I know Evan is so happy today. She was grinning from ear to ear. Wahaha. Am I making things really obvious?? Oooops .