
|
 |
 |
| Thursday, January 12, 2006 |
|
Music Control.
Thursday. Harmony and History Tutorials. Alot of us were late for school. Met Evan and Dora at the busstop. We were 15 minutes late. So Mr Yap marked us as LATE. Fine. Whatever.
Anyway, After having lunch at Aroma Cafe, Jobyna , Evan and I were practically slacking in the practice room. We talked alot about our future. Hahas. Funny .
It was super funny during History tutorial too. I showed Evan Jobyna Charmaine Enxin and Marie how to shorten and lengthen their hands just by bending your elbow. No kidding! And they tried it behind Dr Kan's back. Enxin Marie and Charmaine looked like Traffic police for a moment. Hahas.
Went to Orchard with Evan after school. Popular first. There was this idiotic guy behind me who cut my queue at the cashier. He told the cashier he was first. No politeness at all. And I snapped at him saying it was my turn. I was first lor!! Stupid idiot.
Then ate at Food republic.
Met Jamie at Causeway point to pass her some CDs. And she started complaining about her bunch of ruthless friends. Hahas. poor thing. Nevermind. You are so blessed to have a good friend like me. Hees =)
Alright, Doing Aural soon. Mr Goh , or should I say Dr. Goh , gave 4-5 pages of work. Sobs~ |
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Thursday, January 12, 2006 |
|
|
 |
 |
|