
|
 |
 |
| Saturday, December 31, 2005 |
|
It's Raining!
Yay. I'm Back from a good Holiday. How's everyone?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I've been having great fun over the holidays overseas. Been watching loads of Korean Dramas with cousins. I watched about 5 sets of them. Didn't go out much. Cos' they wanted to watch the shows. Nice shows. Especially those actors in it. Cute. Annyeong Haseyo!! But sad thing , I've not finished watching this Korean Drama acted by Rain. Just love him. He's so super Cute! And a good singer too. =) Sigh, No time to complete it. Funny show though. =[ I hope they'll show 'Wonderful Life' ,' Jewel in the Palace' and 'Sangdu, lets go to school.' on TV. Haven't completed those too.haaa Oh man, K-Wave.
Nevermind. I plan to buy the dvd sets and watch them slowly myself.
Hey anyone has 'Full House' Dvd set? I wanna watch it. Hahas.
Missing all my cousins and relatives. Shall see ya all again next year! Thanks for all the fun.
Anyway, School's starting soon right?
|
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Saturday, December 31, 2005 |
|
|
 |
 |
|