<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
With Nothing To Lose.
.
It's been a satisfying day.
Back to school.
Collected PS results.
Satisfied . Got a B.
Well, thought I might attained a C or below.
Cos' I screwed up my scales.
But yah,
Suprisingly.
Haha.
.
.

Met Edmund and Pauline at Orchard.
Edmund's forever full of crap.
Nonsense that make no sense.
Yeah.
And we talked about Linus.
Haha.
Pauline's Ex i suppose.
I guess Linus will change his target again.
Seems like,
His cupid arrows strike every month.
Haha.. Well,
I've been in the same school as him for 10 years.
Yah.
Flirt?? Maybe...
Got to change lar !
.
.

Met Daryl n Jamie at CWP after that.
He was desperately looking for some CDs.
Don't know what they're called.
Some alien name I've nv heard b4.
She was desperately looking for a pair of slippers,
cos' they broke while walking!
Haha.
.
.

I got a really freaky phone call last night.
11.49 pm.
This girl called my hse phone.
She was crying and sobbing.
Hardly caught what she was trying to say.
Anyway, here's our convo :
.
*Me :Hello? who are you. (panicked)
Girl :*sobs* Do u stay in woodlands?

*Me : err...yah..why?

Girl : I just need someone to talk to (sounding desperate)
*Me : huh?err have you called the wrong no.?
Girl : No. I dont know. I just want to talk to someone. I random dialled a number.
*Me : Whats your name and how old r u?
Girl : Jacqueline. 28 yrs old
*Me : (wahlao..so old..and confiding in me?crazy..)
: Erm sorry but I'm busy now. Sorry.
.
And I hung up without waiting for her response.
.
Aiyah.
I feel so bad lor!!
Actually gave up listening to someone's sorrow for movies.
Sigh.
I guess she was trying to commit err..suicide?
Hope not.
I was in a moment of panic.
And I dont think I'm the right person for such stuff.
Freaky though.
.
.

Nights!
Yours Truly ♥ Tuesday, November 29, 2005