<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 27, 2005
Some Things You Will Never Know
.
.
Church in the morning.
My Bro and Dad went back to M'sia.
Mom and I went Shopping.
Yet Again.
Haha
Women can never do without Shopping.
Went to Crystal Jade.
Ordered something that looked grossed.
Greenish stuff with noodles.
But it was tasty.
.
.
Daryl came over to my house.
Passed me afew DVDs.
Since I would be so bored at home.
.
I'm watching Infernal Affairs 2 now.
On Channel U.
It's complicating.
I prefer Infernal Affairs 1.
Exciting movie indeed.
.
Only going out on Tuesday.
Tmr is my rest day.
Well,
Practically cos' I'm lazy.
.
.
There's a missing element inside me.
Not physically.
But probably mentally & Emotionally.
No idea why.
But,
I guess it's due to someone,
I've been missing alot.
For months.
Yah.
Drowning my sorrows by watching movies.
Loads of movies.
Or should I even call it sorrow?
Maybe not.
It's just an empty feeling,
I've been so eager to find out .
And trying to make everything look normal.
I feel uncomfortable if I dont.
.
.
Well,
I'm a Sadist.
Right?
.
.
Keep smiling.
Cos'
Happy days lie ahead.
=]
Anyway,
Here's my Dream PIANO..
Steinway.. *Heez*




Yours Truly ♥ Sunday, November 27, 2005