
|
 |
 |
| Friday, November 18, 2005 |
|
Super Boring day.
It's Angela's Bday today. Happy bday!! =)
Went back to school to get History and Study skills results. Everyone passed i guess. Congrats . haha. I'm very worried about Harmony , Chinese Percussion and Gamelan. Got this feeling I might fail. Sigh.~
Anyway, Evan Joby and I talked to Dr Kan after getting our results. I think she sort of accused Evan for plagiarizing for concert attendance portfolio. Could see she wasn't really happy about it. You didnt copy. Well, I'm the witness. Dont worry Evan, at least we know that person whom you lent your portfolio to isnt much trusted now. Cheer up k?? =]
Shopped around for things at Orchard with Jobyna and her sister Jewel. They look so alike. Like DUH!! Sisters what. But my brother and I dont look alike at all. Maybe thats a good thing . =\ , Anyway, we each bought one item . *heez*
Met Daryl on my way home. He's still as crappy as ever. Though we stay one level apart , I've not seen him in ages. What have you been doing ?? Chasing Girls huh......haha
Alright, many people will be going overseas soon. So sian... maybe cos' Singapore's a boring place.
I still need to buy : > Debussy piano book. -12 months. > More Clothes > More books > Haydn's Sonata book. > A new handphone. My current one sucks. sometimes the keypad stops working.
Heard from Charmaine that Harry Potter 4 was a really great show. Everything went well ; very thrilling, humorous, scary, eerire, interesting....but it lacks character development. Yah . Might catch it next week with Fangyi Eileen RueySeng and blah blah blah.... ..
I wonder if anyone ever comes to my blog. =\ |
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Friday, November 18, 2005 |
|
|
 |
 |
|