Finally, this blog has been revived. I've deleted every single thing that I've blogged last time. It has been 7 long months........so Ive decided to blog everything down again.
Did practically nothing at school today. Just watching some movies and eating. Evan went off earlier. Dont give up girl, the retake on monday for scales should be fine. Have faith in the lord. Same goes for Jobyna. =]
Was the LAST to leave school today. How wonderful! Left at 11pm. Was so afraid the lift might stop working or might see something popping up behind me in the lift. argh! forget it.
I'm not going to school tomorrow. Decided to stay at home to rest for once. We'll meet again on friday, when we get to know our actual history results. Good luck!!
And for those having PS exams tmr, all the best.
Oh yah! nearly forgot. It's Angela's Birthday tmr!! Happy bday babe. Really enjoyed your organ session at the organ room today. haha its so cool just by looking at you pressing the pedals.
And!! I hope i dont get anymore 3 a.m calls tonight. Its super freaky! Thats to you -> Weikang. haha
Nights people.