
|
 |
 |
| Wednesday, November 23, 2005 |
|
Another Super Boring day. . . Cos I'm sick. I always fall Sick. Just a minor Fever. Guess it'll subside soon. . So doubt I'll be going out tmr. I havent booked the tickets for HP 4. Fangyi, RueySeng, Eileen, Tang n I, plan to watch on Friday. Hope there are tickets. . . Anyway, I feel so retarded now. Even watching TV, I cant digest anything. Watched Superhost. And guess what?? I saw SiewBih and her sis in the show. They look so damn different now! Though they both dint get in.. But they're super good speakers. Even when in Sec school. =) . By the way, Evan will be leaving tmr. Will miss ya! You're going there for a good purpose. Bon Voyage. . . I can't wait . 3 more weeks before I leave for Melbourne. Sigh. It'll be so boring here in S'pore. . Anyway, I passed Harmony. Haha. . .
|
|
| Yours Truly ♥ Wednesday, November 23, 2005 |
|
|
 |
 |
|