<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

boring
Monday, November 21, 2005
It's so Boring...
Can't stand it.
.
I feel like going Ice-skating.
At Jurong Ice-Palace.
Anyone care to join me??
.
.
Got up at 12pm today.
Came online.
-Sometimes I feel,
it may not be the person we've always thought,
who did it.
Assumption??
yah.
there are always possibilities.
But my instincts are usually right.
=]
.
To sum it all,
I've no idea.
No idea at all.
.
Will be going out with Joby and Evan tmr.
Probably all day.
Joby wants to cut her hair.
Evan will be leaving for ChengMai on thurs.
Buy smth back for me hor..haha
It's so freaking boring in S'pore.
.
I've still got 1 month,
before I leave for Melbourne.
.
And,
Yup. I'm perfectly fine.
Let the past be in the past.
And not brood over it.
*Heez*
Whats the point of thinking so much?
I'll just leave it to God ,
to decide what's next for me.
.
.
[Stay tuned for more...]
Yours Truly ♥ Monday, November 21, 2005